Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Dark Lord Zeus looking for a new master.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Dark Lord Zeus looking for a new master. 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daelinn » April 28, 2016 3:16am | Report
So, last year I was helping a friend in obtaining Triumph & Agni skin through the referal system, and because of that I made a fresh account as to achieve 20 hours of common gameplay. However, in the meantime Smite was quite generous with various events allowing to farm free gems from the first wins, and with the bonus from time played I menaged to collect 1300 gems there.

Some time later the SWC Digital Lootpack became available to purchase, so I bought it there, and since the offer's time ran out the skins contained in it became quite rare- aspecially the Zeus one, which is limited and probably will never be available again.

I don't use this account anymore, as it was only meant to help my friend- so I thought that maybe it could prove useful to someone.

The account is currently level 22, has 10 gods owned and 15.000 Favor so it's almost possible to buy 3 additional characters right away. Its name is Caderwulf; nothing like besttrolololo123 etc, actually it was some NPC's name from Lord of the Rings.

It also includes Zeus SWC skin
and Ares and Anubis convention skins

Of course I don't expect anything in return; I am just willing to give it away for someone that would like to have these skins, or maybe for somebody's friend as a starter account.

If you're interested, please let me know by a private message, so that I'll be able to clear friend list and send you the login+password (which can be easily changed later on the game site).

EDIT:
Account found a new owner, topic can be closed- thank you in advance.

Daelinn

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (25)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }