Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Can you call yourself... "God"?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Can you call yourself... "God"? 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 27, 2013 3:34am | Report
Get your Creative juices flowing! Another God making idea!

If you are a good of the Modern Age. What will you represent and just like in Smite Give yourself skills and a Passive!

For me I'll be:

The God of Television!: Ranged Tank
Weapon: Remote control that shots out Radio waves

Passive Channel Surfing: Each 10 seconds I change from 4 different channels. Each channel gives out different auras.
Channel 1"The News": Enemies nearby will have 5% less attack and movement speed.
Channel 2"The Family Channel": Nearby allies will gain 5% plus attack and movement speed
Channel 3"The Health Channel": Nearby Allies will get 2% mana and health regen
Channel 4"Soaps" Enemies nearby will have 1% mana and health drained because of these "Bad Soap Operas"

Skill 1 Over Heat: I over heat from so much usage that heat waves explode around me losing 1% of my health and dealing damage to nearby enemies plus the damage equivalent to how much I lost.

Skill 2 Max Volume: Instantly turn on my volume real high. Knocking back and stunning enemies and increasing the radius of my passive for 5 seconds

Skill 3 Extension Plug: I pull out a "Plug" and "Connect" it to a an ally. Adding the current channel I'm in to them, adding the passive aura. They stay the same channel as I still Channel Surf.

Ultimate Surround Sound Speakers: 4 Huge speakers pop up around me Giving off Huge Damaging and slowing Volumes of sound as well as reducing my passive cycling by 8 seconds for 10 seconds. The Speakers are placed like walls so they can't be moved or be able to walk through them
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }