Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

2014 NBA Championship Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » 2014 NBA Championship Thread 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » June 15, 2014 8:15pm | Report
What did you think of it? I had Spurs or Clippers and the Heat. AND I SAID SPURS IN 5 BOYS, SPURS IN 5.

Any comments, how espn sucks Lebron, how there'll be a gazillion Spurs fans tomorrow, etc? xD

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » June 16, 2014 2:19am | Report
I'm glad 2 Australians won the championship :3

Patty Mills is the first indigenous Australian to actually win a championship, so das cool.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » June 16, 2014 2:32am | Report
I knew Spurs were gonna win. Always have been the team I picked in any NBA game. I'm barely a basketball fan but I recognized their pure team chemistry - their flashy plays without a single thought, how they just knew what each other were gonna do. It's odd, it's almost the epitome of what the perfect moba team should look like...hmm...

I admit Lebron might be the best player in basketball right now, and he sets up a lot for his team, but where he's a star that helps others succeed, the Spurs didn't need that, they ALL helped each other succeed. Good show.

Meanwhile, 76's hometown here...pls :c
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » June 16, 2014 6:58am | Report
You should've seen game 4 for finals, sheesh the teamwork was just amazing. Almost everybody on the court totuched the ball. Just beautiful. And the thing about LeBron is that he's just pretty good at everything, he has no specific role and people can't expect LeBron to carry his team tovictory three years in a row.

Spurs sweeped em, I've been a spurs fan since last year. Every game they won in the finals was with a 15 point lead so.. damn

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » June 16, 2014 5:10pm | Report
Well they didn't sweep them, it was a 4-1 series with the heat picking up game 2. Still VERY dominating victory though, and I agree with all you've said.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }