Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Xbox & PC Account Linking Now Live

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Xbox & PC Account Linking Now Live 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » May 16, 2015 10:16am | Report

Account Linking is now live for players with Xbox and PC SMITE accounts. In order to link accounts, players are required to have a SMITE PC account and a Microsoft account that has logged into SMITE on the Xbox One.

Linking your PC and Xbox accounts lets us know that the accounts are owned by the same person so that certain items can be unlocked on both platforms at once. Linking is a prerequisite for Account Merging, but doesn't transfer or copy any items or progress. By linking your accounts, you'll automatically unlock the Zeus X skin on both PC and Xbox, as well as the Soldier of Fortune Ares and Cacodemon X skins on the PC (if you've purchased the Founder's Pack on Xbox).

To link accounts, please VISIT THIS SITE and follow the steps in the video below:

The Account Merge is different from linking and is a one-time merger of PC and Xbox accounts that will bring over select progress and purchased items from a player’s PC account to their Xbox account. For more information on the merge, read our FAQ here.

If you haven't been invited into the Xbox One Alpha yet, sign up here. Account linking/merging will continue to be available through the SMITE Xbox One launch.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FGC_RG3_MARVEL » May 17, 2015 6:21pm | Report
I'm looking for competent smite players to team up with me on xb1 arena.MSG me via Twitter or Xbox at: Twitter:FGC_RG3_MARVEL XBOX:FGC RG3 MARVEL or leave a reply

FGC_RG3_MARVEL

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » May 18, 2015 2:10am | Report

I'm looking for competent smite players to team up with me on xb1 arena.MSG me via Twitter or Xbox at: Twitter:FGC_RG3_MARVEL XBOX:FGC RG3 MARVEL or leave a reply

I've already sent you a PM about this, however I'll repeat myself here. The news threads and this sub-forum are not meant for finding people to play with, if you want to do that, I would highly recommend that you visit the Introductions & Matchmaking sub-forum, since that is the place for finding people to play with. Consider this an official warning.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }