Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Winter Solstice Day - 2X Rewards, Snowman Icon, Tons of Gems

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Winter Solstice Day - 2X Rewards, Snowman Icon, Tons of Gems 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » December 19, 2014 4:52pm | Report
Winter Solstice Day - 2X Rewards, Snowman Icon, Tons of Gems

by HiRez Drybear | Dec 19, 2014

Sunday December 21 is the Solstice Day and begins at 8:00 AM EST to and runs to 10:00 PM EST that day. Players who play that day will enjoy:

• Double XP/Favor/Worshipers all day. Start earning those masteries!

• 80 gems on initial First Win of the Day for a win in Assault, Joust 3v3, Conquest, Siege, Match of the Day, or Arena.

• 30 gems for every First Win of the Day after the first in in Assault, Joust 3v3, Conquest, Siege, Match of the Day, or Arena.

• Animated Snowman Icon for completing wins in every mode of in Assault, Joust 3v3, Conquest, Siege, Match of the Day, and Arena.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HuKoJla » December 21, 2014 3:07am | Report
Not 80 gems, 50 gems.

HuKoJla

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » December 21, 2014 3:16am | Report
HuKoJla wrote:

Not 80 gems, 50 gems.

Here's a link to the original post made by HiRez:
http://www.hirezstudios.com/smite/latest-news/view/smite-blog/2014/12/20/winter-solstice-day---2x-rewards-snowman-icon-tons-of-gems

P.s. Welcome to SmiteFire.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DustZX » December 21, 2014 4:12am | Report

I think they programmed it wrong ( or something like that ), because i only see people that gained 50 gems instead of 80. ( including me )

DustZX

Notable (2)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }