Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

[WINNERS] Wrath of Valhalla Giveaway

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » [WINNERS] Wrath of Valhalla Giveaway 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » May 12, 2015 4:12pm | Report

Here are the winners of the Wrath of Valhalla Giveaway!

Win by Being the Best!

There was a little oddity with the guide winners. There were no guides that were created before the contest + updated during the contest, and there was a tie! Luckily one of the winners of the tie won the raffle anyways, so we will consider there being 3 guide contest winners for badge / title prizes!

Thor, Terror of the Skies!byArvorus

Power of Mjölnir: Thor GuidebyStuke99

A Guide To Being A TerminathorbyTheGenocideLord

Win by Participating!

Last but not least here are our participation winners! This contest wouldn't be possible without all your votes on our new Thor guides (and new Thor guides in general). Thanks for helping to keep SMITEFire's guides fresh and up to date. :)

Winners:

Winners will be contacted via email, and your badges / titles might take a bit to show up. Congrats to all winners!

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » May 12, 2015 5:43pm | Report

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » May 12, 2015 6:35pm | Report
Thank you all so much for voting. Thanks to Zilby and Greenebro for helping me with the guide early on. I would also like to apologize to all my readers because it wasn't until recently that I learned how to update a guide for everyone. So yeah, thanks for everything guys!
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Arvorus » May 12, 2015 6:55pm | Report
Congrats to all of the winners!
Credit goes to Faythe!

Arvorus
<Superb Sniper>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » May 12, 2015 7:29pm | Report
I like to thank my mom, Buddha, Santa, the Easter Bunny, and everyone who helped me and wrote a comment in my Thor guide. Congrats to the other participants and hope this was as fun for you as it was for me.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }