Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

This Week: Unlock Cutesy Chef’s Special Icon

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » This Week: Unlock Cutesy Chef’s Special Icon 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dash » July 12, 2016 8:26am | Report

We’re giving away the Cutesy Chef’s Special Icon all week long to celebrate the launch of Summer of SMITE and the recent release of Chef’s Special Khepri! To unlock the icon, you must win 3 First Wins of the Day between July 12th and July 18th on PC.

Console players, fear not! We’ll be giving away the icon in the same way once Chef’s Special Khepri is released. We’ll announce the timing of that closer to the release.

Dash

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Do not fear rain » July 12, 2016 4:56pm | Report
I was hyped when the reward was 500 gems for finishing 3 First Wins of the Day within 24 hours. But Hi-Rez soon replaced it with this avatar after few hours later.

I've got heard that somebody has got finished the quest, they didn't get the gems. I don't know if they were rewarded with the avatar (as the replacement).

Do not fear rain

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }