Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SFTV Stream is back on Twitch!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » SFTV Stream is back on Twitch! 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BullD0G » July 15, 2013 6:57pm | Report

The community asked for it to come back and we are happy to announce the return of the SmiteFire TV stream. The stream will return on Monday, July 15th @ 11 EST (tonight!) and will be located at www.Twitch.tv/SmiteFire

Our goal is to help streamers gain a following by tapping into the SmiteFire community and be able to stream on our channel while providing entertaining content for the entire SMITE community.

We will be working the schedule over as time goes by. We currently do not have enough streamers to maintain a 24/7 stream so we will be broadcasting in chunks, but we will be announcing on our twitter when someone will be going live, adding more streamers as we can and then it will OFFICIALLY go live once we have the amount of streamers we can go steady at 24/7. We hope to see you guys there and keep on smiting!

- Jason "BullD0G" Balk
SFTV Manager

BullD0G

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NadeBot » July 16, 2013 10:47pm | Report
Bro I wouldn't mind streaming, just have to talk about that time frame

NadeBot

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SeasickViking » July 29, 2013 1:00am | Report
Hey bulldog do you need to be a surtain age range to be streaming for smitefire?

Im 15 years old and have streamed for over 1 year.

I can stream in up to 1080p ofcourse that would not be the best for the viewers since most only can handle 720p.

I have a blue snowball microphone.

And full hd webcam and a nice computer so the game dosent lag.
Hey my name is Asger or SeasickViking right here I love playing smite and are making youtube videos and tuning into streams, sometime even streaming myself ;P

Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SeasickViking?feature=watch

Stream: http://twitch.tv/Seasickviking

Steam: asgerkarin1

Smite: Mainz/SeasickViking.

SeasickViking

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BullD0G » July 29, 2013 5:37pm | Report

Hey bulldog do you need to be a surtain age range to be streaming for smitefire?

Im 15 years old and have streamed for over 1 year.

I can stream in up to 1080p ofcourse that would not be the best for the viewers since most only can handle 720p.

I have a blue snowball microphone.

And full hd webcam and a nice computer so the game dosent lag.

Unfortunately there is an age requirement of 18

BullD0G

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 29, 2013 5:45pm | Report
I may want to end up doing this at a late night timeslot (I would not mind being in the early AM's - from midnight on. Ensures I can still have an evening social life, then come home and stream doing something I like).

Can't wait to see more about this idea.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BullD0G » July 29, 2013 5:54pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

I may want to end up doing this at a late night timeslot (I would not mind being in the early AM's - from midnight on. Ensures I can still have an evening social life, then come home and stream doing something I like).

Can't wait to see more about this idea.

We are already somewhat live but not official launch right now we are in need of a 9am-12pm EST

BullD0G

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 29, 2013 7:23pm | Report
If only i get the age and internet connection, i could fill that slot

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }