Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New SMITE Cinematic

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » New SMITE Cinematic 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » January 6, 2015 11:45pm | Report

We are proud to reveal the new SMITE cinematic!

VIDEO HERE

In honor of its' debut we are announcing a new gem promotion. The Rules for this promotion are as follows

a) 40 gems for every 10,000 Retweets prior to conclusion of the #SWC Grand Finals on Sunday, January 11 (up to 400 gems total, which is 100,000 Retweets).

b) You must play one of the gods featured in the trailer between Tuesday, January 6, at 10:00 AM EST and Monday, January 12 at 5:00 AM EST to be eligible for the free gems.

c) Gems will be rewarded after Monday, January 12 at 5:00 AM EST and before Friday, January 16 at Noon EST.

d) Retweets must be genuine from unique Twitter accounts. Multiple RTs from the same account do not count.

LINK TO TWEET HERE

by HiRez Drybear | Jan 06, 2015

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » January 7, 2015 4:48am | Report
Why does Neith have an eating disorder?

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » January 7, 2015 10:57am | Report
I think the real question is why does Neith look like she has the flu, and is in her late forties?
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » January 7, 2015 12:41pm | Report
It looks great, they've done a great job. Would've loved to see more gods rather than just the free ones (except fenrir).

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by fane » January 10, 2015 3:28am | Report
Here guan yu looks more cooler than in game,they should update his visual graphics,with that nice green energy around him,and give him green clothes

fane

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LegendOfNemo » January 10, 2015 2:13pm | Report
I adored the cinematic and graphs are incredible.

There are two things that I did not too much appreciate. Neith does not look like the Neith from Smite. I have the impression that she has encircle under eyes, she does not look like Neith with the innocent face. *o* The cinematic is magnificent, but there is no story, there are just random fights. I would have preferred a story.
A new moon is rising.

LegendOfNemo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }