Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Reveal- Vulcan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » God Reveal- Vulcan 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » January 29, 2013 2:41pm | Report
New God, Vulcan, the Smith of the Gods (Known as Hephaestus in Greek Mythology), is coming next patch! /smite/god/vulcan-29 Passive (FORGE): Vulcan transfers 30% of his protections and 15% of his health to his turrets. In addition, when Vulcan is within 30ft of his own deployables they regen 3% of their health every second.

BACKFIRE: Vulcan blasts a fireball out of his Forge, dealing 85/145/205/265/325 (+70% of your magical power) magical damage to all enemies in its path. The strength of the blast also knocks Vulcan 20ft back.
Cost - 65/70/75/80/85 mana. Cooldown - 15s.

INFERNO CANNON: Vulcan constructs an Inferno Cannon that shoots fireballs in a cone that deal 65/100/135/170/205 (+20% of your magical power) magical damage to the target every second. The Inferno Cannon lasts until destroyed or another is placed. This inherits Vulcan's penetrations but does not apply on-hit effects.
Cost - 65/70/75/80/85 Mana. Cooldown - 15s.

THUMPER XVI: Vulcan constructs a Thumper XVI that deals 15/20/25/30/35 (+10% of your magical power) magical damage every second and slows enemies hit by 5/10/15/20/25%, increasing with Focus up to 35%, for 2s. The Thumper XVI lasts until destroyed or another is placed. This inherits Vulcan's penetrations but does not apply on-hit effects. Cost - 70/75/80/85/90 Mana. Cooldown - 15s.

VOLCANIC OVERDRIVE: When Volcanic Overdrive is activated, Vulcan gains 15/20/25/30/35% movement speed and 10/20/30/40/50 protections. All of Vulcan's structures fire 50% faster and gain massive regeneration. The Inferno Cannon also fires in a 360 radius and auto targets gods while under the effects of Volcanic Overdrive. Cost - 100 mana. Cooldown - 90s.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Minho » January 29, 2013 4:46pm | Report
He seems rather interesting :3

Minho

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Rkraz3d » January 29, 2013 9:13pm | Report
yayyy

Rkraz3d

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fraicheur » January 30, 2013 6:44am | Report
Can't wait to try him!

Fraicheur

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by animefreak64 » January 30, 2013 1:05pm | Report
because we don't have enough of them already >_>

animefreak64

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Husonaut90 » January 30, 2013 1:56pm | Report
animefreak64 wrote:

because we don't have enough of them already >_>

A new god! Oh noes! I hate more content in my games!
Ziggs [14:65]: try to hold ez at tower, ill ult
Tristana [14:59]: he'll blink away
Ziggs [15:03]: no he wont
Tristana [15:06]: u sure?
[All] Ziggs [15:10]: HEY ERZEAL

[All] Ezreal [15:14]: whaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[All] Ezreal [15:18]: *** you

Husonaut90

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » January 30, 2013 5:21pm | Report
Husonaut90 wrote:

A new god! Oh noes! I hate more content in my games!

I think hes talking about melee magics xD

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Adamantium » January 30, 2013 5:50pm | Report
Just had a good match playing him. Built him magic damage with the minion stacking items. Very nice. Not a lot of kills because enemies can run away from turrets, but good survivablity and went 5-5-12. Also after level 10 I had great farm and could clearn minion waves and camps quickly.
Lo there do I see my father. Lo there do I see my mother, my sisters, and my brothers. They bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever!

Adamantium

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Husonaut90 » January 31, 2013 4:09am | Report
He seems a lot like a defensive god to me, you can play him in a duo lane against very aggressive opponents, especially because of the turrets and the tower. Your opponents won't brake through except if you go SS and they react very quckly.

Early turrent damage is also np because your passive heals it up.

I'm just wondering, is there any item that gives HP regen aura? I'm not an aura player usually, but if there is, get it on [STRIKE]Heimer[/STRIKE] Vulcan, and if there is not they should inculde it so you can run around as a permanent potion buff boy <3
Ziggs [14:65]: try to hold ez at tower, ill ult
Tristana [14:59]: he'll blink away
Ziggs [15:03]: no he wont
Tristana [15:06]: u sure?
[All] Ziggs [15:10]: HEY ERZEAL

[All] Ezreal [15:14]: whaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[All] Ezreal [15:18]: *** you

Husonaut90

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Magni » January 31, 2013 10:00am | Report
hello !

IMO,This god is really unbalanced in joust mode, Turrets have too much Hps, too long life time and too effective radius and focus agroo (i mean if you are focus by an auto-attack turret, when you leave the area, you continue too receive damage!)

For example: i played as Loki against Vulcan in joust, and its really difficult because, i just had Decoy for cleaning minions at range but its not enough powerfull to kill turrets too, so i tried too melee but vulcan focus me!
Soo wath can i do? Engage first ? Ok, but if i engage first, turrets and minions automatically attack me and i will probably back for escape death! so at this moment of the fight, my minions are 80% all dead so i fight against 2 turrets, 1 god and 5/6 minions alive !!
Vulcan can push easy without difficulty, he just need to play carefully !

Anothers mode like conquest, domination or arena are more adapted for this god, he got the same effectiveness but he's not unkillable and in 2v2 lane, it's different.

Magni

Magni

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }