Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

From Jucie to Root to Dignitas

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » From Jucie to Root to Dignitas 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BullD0G » June 27, 2013 10:28am | Report

If you haven't heard the rumors or the confirmed word about the new team Dignitas has picked up, then you will known now. Recently Root's team contracts expired and there has been talk about a new sponsor but who knew it was going to be this big! Yesterday a tweet went out from Scott Smith saying "Breaking: Trusted sources have confirmed to SSNN that the ROOT Smite team is heading to Dignitas! Odee continues taking over the world!" Which started rumors on Lassiz's stream and ended up with Reddit posts.

This post from SUI, content manager and head of tournaments at Team Dignitas, also confirmed the new pick up of the SMITE team, "Team Dignitas is always looking to expand into new games to support promising teams and players as much as we can. That is why we are glad to announce the very first SMITE team that will be playing under the Team Dignitas brand. The team, formerly known as ROOT, will make an appearance at RTX where they face Snipe Gaming in a $3000 showmatch. We are looking forward to see our new squad in action and hopefully they can count on your support aswell.
Without further ado, we welcome our new SMITE squad."

The roster will be:
Drew 'Lassiz' Boyd
Anatoliy 'AnatoLiy' Alekseyenok
Steven 'Zapman' Zapas
Jeremy 'TheBest' Dailey
Erich 'Shadowq' Grabowski

Big Congratulations to both the team and team Dignitas for the pick up. You will be seeing the [DiG] Tag!

BullD0G

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » June 27, 2013 11:36am | Report
yay, gratz team :D

I hope root picks up an other team cause the more sponsored smite teams the better ^^

also, the best does not look like a Jeremy but damn that pic, he's such a player on there LOL
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }