Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Will gold skins come out for every god ?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Will gold skins come out for every god ? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by pantiesremoved » March 31, 2014 2:41pm | Report
I am just wondering because scylla has no gold skin XD, same for ullr, will all gods have a gold skin eventually ? Im assuming yes.

Also about legendary skins, is it true to get it, you need rank 10 with a god and have the gold skin ? Is this correct?

pantiesremoved

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 31, 2014 2:56pm | Report
Yessir, they all will. They've been introducing 1-2 each god release patch, so they will all eventually get one.

For legendary skins, it goes like this.

Get 50 worshippers with a god to "master" them. This unlocks golden skin purchases for 400 gems or 15,000 favor. When you buy this, legendary skin is possible. If you have 1,000 worshippers (rank 10) for the god, AND have purchased golden, the legendary skin is automatically unlocked. It's an 'evolution' of golden.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 1, 2014 3:28am | Report
I want legendary badly :3

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }