Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The meaning of icons during loading

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » The meaning of icons during loading 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by StrikeF » August 28, 2013 6:53pm | Report
I'm new to this game. And I'd like to know what do those icons mean during the loading over every god's card.
There's a Roma Number on the left-bottom and a lightning shape on the right-bottom. There also appear some other stuffs on the top. Sometimes a player owns a golden bolder.
Can someone explain the meaning of those legends? A picture for explaining is preferred.

StrikeF

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » August 28, 2013 7:00pm | Report
If there is a golden border, it means that the person owns a Golden Skin for the God that they are playing.

The number next to the lightning mark shows how many Gods the player has achieved at least god mastery level one for.

All of the other icons show Kill Rate, Assist Rate, and Win Rate. Those are shown for people who have the Golden Skin, but I don't think they need to necessarily be using it.

Can't give you a picture, but that's the best I can do. Hope this helps.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by StrikeF » August 28, 2013 8:55pm | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

If there is a golden border, it means that the person owns a Golden Skin for the God that they are playing.

The number next to the lightning mark shows how many Gods the player has achieved at least god mastery level one for.

All of the other icons show Kill Rate, Assist Rate, and Win Rate. Those are shown for people who have the Golden Skin, but I don't think they need to necessarily be using it.

Can't give you a picture, but that's the best I can do. Hope this helps.

Thx for the explanation, very helpful

StrikeF

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aidiakapi » August 30, 2013 7:07am | Report
Two slight additions.

1. The legendary skins also have a unique border.
2. The icon on the bottom left is the mastery level for that specific god (the roman number).

In my personal opinion it used to be more clear before the last update. But there'll most likely be more changes between now and release.

Edit:
Also the other icons are on the top.

Aidiakapi

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }