Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Thanatos guide and Question about Levels

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Thanatos guide and Question about Levels 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghostlander » October 1, 2013 6:57pm | Report
Firstly, I was wondering if there is a guide on here for Thanatos that would mostly play in Arena? I mostly only saw jungle stuff. blegh.

Also, My account is level 14 but I'm still not a pro player or anything. Casual, and not amazing in every match. I was curious if I continue gaining levels, if I'll only be matched with people who are the same level (but probably way more skilled and serious)?

I'd hope the matching would go based on a little more, like how well I've been playing. Thanks
bro

Ghostlander

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » October 2, 2013 12:44am | Report
If your in arena. Go attack and movement speed build. So include fatalis there. Why? One. you can't just go in a get a weak god without anyone noticing you if you don't have an ulti. Your no loki. So with that movement speed you can MAYBE get him with your 1 and get out fast enough. But don't risk it.

Rely on your ulti. Cus it's mostly a team fight and if you see ganks get it ready. Even if you don't see anyone in your kill hp threshold yet. Chances are your teammates will be able to bring someone down enough for you to insta kill. And with your speed you can get out easily after you landed. Always stay with your team. though If you see a chance for an easy kill get it.

But really, I mostly play jungle for him. My fav jungler so far. :D

And don't worry about how the match ups work. IF you do l like 5/2 or 10/6. Or anything close like them in most of your matches chances are the game will pair you up with people who're the same as you. Get better and you get more pro like players.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }