Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Team reported me for kills and being mad at other team?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Team reported me for kills and being mad at other team? 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghostlander » October 4, 2013 11:36pm | Report
So i was playing an arena, and Someone would kill me so id say damnit or something. happens. I also had way more kills than everyone else.

One of my teammates told the others to report me for being a d*ck and harassing. Did I steal some kills? I might have when using my ult, etc.

I don't get it...why would the whole team get mad at me for that?

Then, the guy messages me after the game, says "you suck :)" and then blocks me.

Is he just a troll? I hope they see the game log and realize that that guy was being a douche.
bro

Ghostlander

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » October 5, 2013 11:09am | Report
The guy is just a troll if you're story is true. If you were really complaining (not just one word or maybe the occasional "Stupid/OP/****ing [insert god name]") then the others might've reported you.

Also don't worry about the kill steals, as most of the time people don't even notice and don't care.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }