Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Targeting cursor sometimes hard to see

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Targeting cursor sometimes hard to see 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WhatHaveIDone » December 21, 2015 12:30pm | Report
Hi

I've noticed that sometimes targeting cursor are are to see. For example, when I play Hebo and I cast a Atlas of the Yellow River on enemy to slow them and get a steady flow bonus, I would not be able to see my Waterspout target cursor because the ground is white and blue. I always end up missing my Waterspout because of it.

I remember having the same problem once before when I was playing joust with Agni. I was trying to place my orange cursor on a light brownish floor. It was very hard to see the cursor but because the AOE was so large I was OK back then.

I already changed the targeting to high contrast. Also tried with 2D/3D targeting both. None of these options really helped me.

Anyone know how to resolve this issue?

thanks

WhatHaveIDone

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » December 21, 2015 12:42pm | Report
I do as well. The cursor could use some illumination a bit, but I guess the more you use the character the more you adapt o it.
It's also weird when tryin to aim the cursor up and down has a strange delay making some combos awkward to aim accurately. The screen will move down but the aim won't move down for like a second.

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Bullfrog323 » December 22, 2015 8:22am | Report
I also have the same problem.

Since they changed the Arena map, I can't play some gods anymore, as the targeting is white and I didn't find any way to change the color. Being colorblind doesn't help of course.

I am using the colorblind mode, but it doesn't change the targeting color, only the gods plating color.

Bullfrog323

Prominent (27)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }