Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Something very wrong with Chang'e's 2 .

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Something very wrong with Chang'e's 2 . 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » September 9, 2013 2:00pm | Report
Now , I have experienced an issue with Ares' ultimate , I never needed beads to cancel Ares' ultimate but it seems that now I do when playing Chang'e .

Sometimes when casting my 2 it cancels Ares' ultimate , sometimes it doesn't .No FPS or internet issues on my pc or connection so what could be the issue ?

This never happened until yesterday when I started playing Chang'e again .

Also , I am curious how the Golden - legendary thing works as I never bought any yet and I intend to buy Golden then Legendary Chang'e skins soon .I am already rank 10 but I can't find the Golden skin , the latest patch notes showed that it's been added in the game but I can't find it .I can see the legendary skin though but there is no option to buy it .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 9, 2013 2:14pm | Report
They changed how long her 2 is active - you have to be physically in the air for it to count as immune. Meaning the first fifth of a second or so, and the last half second or so (when you're 'white') , are not technically part of the ability.

And the Chang'E skin release was revoked. I think it had bugs or something.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » September 9, 2013 2:32pm | Report
I know they nerfed the duration of her 2 . This means I have to wait a bi before using my 2 against Ares' chains .I was afraid they removed crowd control immunity from her 2 , that would've really made her useless .

I didn't knew about this , the legendary is still in the shop, can't buy it/unlock it .

Thanks for the quick reply .

Romanians

Established (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }