Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Returning Player Needs Help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Returning Player Needs Help 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DasHammer » April 12, 2015 11:27am | Report
Hell everyone. I've been away from Smite for sometime now. Not of my own choosing; life catches up with you and next thing you know you've joined the military.

Anyways, while I was away a lot of new Gods came out and I'm sure items have changed as that was a big issue right before I left.

If anyone would like to help out a returning player get used the game again feel free to message me in-game. My handle is Joshhamm. I'm currently living on the west coast and you'll usually find me on during the weekends at anytime or during the week after 1800.

DasHammer

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » April 17, 2015 10:30am | Report
Hey man I'm in the military as well, I feel your pain, I'm not going to be on for a little bit cause of the field but once I get back I would love to help you... # 29 palms sucks

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }