Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Returning...help please

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Returning...help please 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xNYROx » August 15, 2013 11:26pm | Report
I left to try another game and decided to com back bcause I had so much fun on Smite but when I return the forums are gone.

I know it says there are social media places but honestly I am hoping here are still active Smite forums or communities. Are there? Also how is the population since this drastic change? How are the qeue times? Does the community still feel casual and fo the most part friendlier then other MOBAs?

Thank you ahead of tim for your responses.

EDIT: Nevermind, I have decided Smite is a joke. Going back to DotA 2. enjoy.

xNYROx

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 16, 2013 8:06am | Report
xNYROx wrote:

I left to try another game and decided to com back bcause I had so much fun on Smite but when I return the forums are gone.

I know it says there are social media places but honestly I am hoping here are still active Smite forums or communities. Are there? Also how is the population since this drastic change? How are the qeue times? Does the community still feel casual and fo the most part friendlier then other MOBAs?

Thank you ahead of tim for your responses.

EDIT: Nevermind, I have decided Smite is a joke. Going back to DotA 2. enjoy.

what you just did is went kinda like this.

hi so i was hoping to get some help from you about that thing you enjoy doing with those other people, see im trying to get in this and i would like a response from you. (and before we could say anything back you say) oh wait that thing you like is complete **** and mine is a lot better.

well f*** you to buddy :D
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }