Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Report player??

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Report player?? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kasanii » November 26, 2013 10:47am | Report
Hiya!

Im new to Smite and any other game like this. I have a ****py computer that nearly can play this game. I was in a match and the game crashed. Now I can play again and play the match but they said they will report me because I was AFK for so long and something about Feeding??
I dont know what feeding is and I realllyy dont want to get reported :/

Is there something so I dont get reported and stuff?

- Kasanii

Kasanii

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » November 26, 2013 1:52pm | Report
Well 1st off welcome to Smitefire. If your game did crash there's nothing you can do about and even if you get reported for going AFK you will not get banned unless you do this often.

Feeding means dying a lot without getting kills or assists however you should only get reported for it if you do it on purpose which I assume you were not.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Rainhawk » December 4, 2013 11:27am | Report
Here is what i see. You were missing much of the game since your computer crashed, that when you came back you were underleveled. Because you were weaker, you were killed easily. And feeding is when you continiously get killed and make the enemy stronger.
Like a match, i burn f#$%ing everything

Rainhawk

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by commander123 » December 4, 2013 2:19pm | Report
Just as long as you don't AFK too much you should be fine. Also if you get stuck behind in levels try and farm as much as possible that will help you levels and do you best not to get stuck in team fights where you will go down quickly
Take a look at my Apollo guide

commander123

View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }