Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Questions About God Pack

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Questions About God Pack 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HerdOfTurtles » October 15, 2013 5:51pm | Report
I recently started playing Smite and had to play quite a few games before I could buy a new God.

So I have looked around the internet a bit and everyone says that the God Pack is definitely worth it if you like Smite. I got addicted quite quickly, but I know there is a few gods I will most likely never play. How many gods of the available ones do you play?

My second question is, Is the God Pack only available online? I have seen cards for gems at GameStop, but never bothered to see if there is God Pack card. I have had a few problems with buying things of the internet and don't wish for it to happen again.

Thanks in advance.
P.S Sorry if there is already tons of threads on this, still kind of new here.

HerdOfTurtles

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 15, 2013 6:11pm | Report
I have played every god except for hel up until her rework. I have since played every single god, with I think 15 mastered. Very few aren't neophyte or acolyte status. You will be playing nearly every god. :)

And game stores are very reluctant to get cards for Smite, be it the godpack or gems in general. Honestly, your best chance is online.

GL in your god-pack-ness!
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zerosaviour » October 15, 2013 7:13pm | Report
It will be the best investment you will ever make in this game. I wish I would of done it sooner. I bought it at lvl 10 after being frustrated about how I wasn't that great with Fenrir after buying him with points.

I ended up getting the points back for fenrir and the other two gods I bought with points. I eventually found out what gods I loved and what gods I hated quite easily.

Zerosaviour

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kraziub » October 25, 2013 9:44am | Report
You can also buy ultimate game cards which can be used for Smite to purchase gems or the ultimate god pack. That's how I got my god pack.
Click the sig to find my Sun Wukong guide.

Kraziub

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }