Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New player looking for conquest tips as support

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » New player looking for conquest tips as support 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lesath » May 26, 2014 9:56am | Report
I used to play LoL, as support, and now I want to keep my role here. But the thing is, as support, I think my role is crucial for the team and I dont feel confortable enough to start playing conquest without even know what to do, when to do and where to go.

I read the MysticBadge Support guide, which is amazing btw, and I got the basics. I mean, I know how to play support, wards, provide help to the carry and sometimes utility for the team. But I dont know how to move around the map. Where to go? Do I help the jungler at start? Which buffs I help the carry to get, which ones I suppose to go to get XP with the team or my job is to stay with the carry and go where he goes? I tried to watch some streams and games but the things happens so damn fast and I'm not used to the game yet to fully understand wth was going on, so my last option was coming here to get some help.

I dont like to ask for help with things like that, but I really think I'm lost xD

Lesath

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » May 27, 2014 3:00pm | Report
You are going to want to start at the blue buff on the duo lane side.

You want to rotate to the mid camps everytime shortly before they spawn. They respawn every 3 minutes and have timers that show, so just keep track. Take them with your jungler and most supports typically will gank mid with the jungler. Then shortly after return to their lane.

Continue to get the blue buff for your ADC. If you are feeling ambitious you can steal theirs.

Always rotate with the enemy support. If you see him rotating to mid randomly, make sure you follow behind to help the mid laner with the gank.

Always use your vgs! Call Mia's. The commands are going to be VF1(Enemy missing left), or VF3(Enemy missing right). Depending on which side your duo is on.

Always start with Hand of the Gods and Watcher's Gift. Also, just to reinforce. Always get your wards!!!!!

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }