Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Meta?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Meta? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by aTastyFrog » February 7, 2013 2:24pm | Report
I'm a long time LoL vet, and I'm interested in Smite. I just picked up the game and I'm curious as to what the meta looks like. Are there dedicated junglers? It seems that the jungle is too...complex? Messy? for such a role. Is there a meta for god's in particular lanes?
Thanks all! Really excited about trying something new!

aTastyFrog

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » February 7, 2013 2:59pm | Report
Even though this has been answered in many other threads I will do it again.
Smite has no dedicated jungler as it's better to just stay in lane dip into jungle if you have pushed your lane far enough or grabbing a buff just for exp and gold while returning to lane.
As for current meta to put it simply is 2-1-2 (Tank/Carry left usually AP mid Tank/Carry right).
Currently we are in the tank meta where tanks are the most important picks but you have come to Smite at an interesting time because right now we are starting/trying to move away from this :P.

P.S. Welcome to Smite I hope you enjoy your stay :D .

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by aTastyFrog » February 7, 2013 4:12pm | Report
Great! Thanks so much, I think it will be time well spent.

aTastyFrog

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » February 8, 2013 2:39am | Report
Your are welcome if you got any further questions you might want to check out some other threads or feel free to start a new one or pm me I will be happy to answer any questions.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }