Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Mage Carry for a new/medium player

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Mage Carry for a new/medium player 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Enthes » February 25, 2014 8:09pm | Report
I've been playing for about a week,and was wondering what is a good mage that can carry to get, i was thinking about Chronos or Zhong Kui. I was hopeing for some expirenced players opinion.

Enthes

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » February 25, 2014 8:18pm | Report
Chronos has been nerfed pretty hard (despite me liking him), Zhong Kui is at best a magical bruiser and won't carry a game as reliably.

Agni is slightly hard to play, but he's definitely top tier.

Ra will always be an incredibly support-mage type character who still does a nasty amount of damage.

He Bo has high carry potential and his ult can one shot if fed enough.

Finally, with buffs to his post-hit delay, Ao Kuang's tornadoes will rot away 2/3 of someone's health late game.

Past that, it's kinda meh. Isis, Hel, Zeus (psot-nerf), Ne Zha, Freya, Hades, Chang'E, and Anubis either aren't good mages or are too supporty to *carry*
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }