Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for some Friends and/or Clan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Looking for some Friends and/or Clan 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SirBarry » January 31, 2014 12:49pm | Report
Mostly the title speaks for itself, I want to hang out and add some new friends that play the game often so I can cooperate with them during matches.
I'm new here on the site but don't new on playing smite, I've been playing the game for more than a year so I know the ropes of the game pretty well.
The biggest problem I been experiencing is that I tend to deal with randoms that neither have bad communication or don't know what's going on in the match. I'm level 22, I'm mostly a casual player, I'm no tryhard, I tend to play passive at times, playing as a support or just sticking in mid, but I also play a bit into the solo lane as well too.

My ign is: SirBarry

SirBarry

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }