Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LF friends on Xbox One, just getting into the game!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » LF friends on Xbox One, just getting into the game! 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sltops10 » August 24, 2015 11:15pm | Report
Hey guys, I've been trying recently to improve with the help of awesome guides here and YouTube, but I find it hard to really do anything organized playing with random people on Xbox One. I wanna try and learn to do some of the rones but most people on Xbox just seem to run around do To whatever lol, which is what I did before reading stuff so I guess I can't blame them. Nobody talks either.

Anyone mind getting some games going some time? I'm very open to criticism if you catch me doing something stupid, so if someone is interested in helping out, just shoot me a message. Shoot, anyone is welcome, just looking for more friends that play this. :)

GT: SL Tops10

sltops10

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by x VaporTrails x » August 25, 2015 10:38am | Report
hey I am New on Xbox one as well if you wanna add me gt: x VaporTrails x
I am learning the game pretty quick but I could some friendly advice as well

x VaporTrails x

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }