Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

jumping

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » jumping 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by yra111 » October 25, 2013 10:43am | Report
1. how to do it?
2. is it just cosmetical thing, or when u in the air u got some gameplay changes(immunity to CC etc)?
3.whach to do if enemy god`s animations freeze when he jumps and u not see when he casting etc.?

yra111

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » October 25, 2013 1:11pm | Report
For jumping the default key is Spacebar if I remember correctly, though you can keybind it to something else.

Jumping is really just for cosmetic purposes. So far have not seen it do anything special.

For the last option you'd probably have to log out and come back in.

Also only certain gods have jumping animations right now.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daheri » October 25, 2013 2:23pm | Report
It's meant to be purely cosmetic, but it wasn't when it was first released.

I was Hercules the day the introduced it and an enemy Freya jumped when I hit her with my 2, totally negating the knockup/pull. I'm pretty sure this got fixed though, so Idk if it still works, but it did once.

Daheri

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » October 28, 2013 7:51am | Report
yra111 wrote:

1. how to do it?
2. is it just cosmetical thing, or when u in the air u got some gameplay changes(immunity to CC etc)?
3.whach to do if enemy god`s animations freeze when he jumps and u not see when he casting etc.?

1 and 2 have been answered by above posters, I guess.

As for number 3, when a god jumps and attacks it can cause "motion-lock". When this god jumps again the bug is fixed. Also, only you can see this person bugged, it's client-sided. Restarting your game also works but if the game is already live, this is usually not preferable.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » October 28, 2013 8:44am | Report
Sometimes, as Thiel said, it freezes in a motion lock. This can cause it to lock a spell without casting it. To fix it, either jump again, auto attack, or ready another spell without casting it.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }