Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

HI, im new and i need help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » HI, im new and i need help 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by jimvia08 » October 10, 2013 5:49am | Report
Hey, i recently got a good computer so i was excited to donwload smite, problem is ,my connection is pretty slow so yesterday i downloaded 1gb of the game, then turned off the computer, i wanted to continue the download today but it is impossible, i have do redownload all that and download the whole game in one sitting wich is basically impossible for me, does anybody have an answer, is it possible to resume downloads? can i download it by parts somehow? I dont care if its from the official site or not, i would like to play
PS: excuse my english, its not my native language

jimvia08

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » October 10, 2013 10:47am | Report
I'm pretty sure there aren't any other way to get it than from their homepage, sorry. Maybe you could ask a friend or so to download it for you? If you've bought yourself a good computer then you must have an interest in games, take it home to your friends place and download the game while playing other games together or something else?

By the way there's nothing wrong with your grammar, there are far worse. Hope it works out for you!

Piederman

Prominent (39)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }