Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Help w/ farm

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Help w/ farm 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by karenin » September 25, 2013 11:18pm | Report
So I am nearing 30 and when on-level play pretty well...I normally stay in lane most of the time, except for beginning jungle and some blue grabs. When teammates back i cover and consequently get a decent amount of solo time in lane. For the first 15 mins or so, before anyone has a chance to really outlevel me, I normally go 3+ and 1...However, by about 20 I end up a few levels and 1-2k gold below everyone else and start getting rolled. I'm not sure where all this extra gold/xp is coming from and why I'm not getting it. Any suggestions?

karenin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Plaguemire » October 12, 2013 11:19am | Report
It sounds like kill discrepancy, if you're not getting the last hit, your gold gains will suffer. Also, killing the jungle enemies yields a good amount of gold, you may need to branch out a bit more and kill some jungle creeps.

You could try midas boots if all else fails, but they're really bad boots compared to basically every other boot in the game.
1.21 gigawatts? Great Scott!

Plaguemire

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by kyllax » October 14, 2013 4:52am | Report
Last hits, player kills, tower kills, fury farms and buff camps are all possible reasons. At later levels in the game when the lane-ing phase is braking down you should be able to clear out a fury farm or buff camp by yourself for some extra gold/xp. Just don't do so during a team fight, and make sure your jungler is either ok with it, or has outleveled the opposing team.

kyllax

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }