Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Having trouble reading the SMITE HUD

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Having trouble reading the SMITE HUD 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JoeSchmoeAHK » May 1, 2014 5:53pm | Report
Hi, all...

I'm a newcomer to SMITE and to MOBAs or even real time strategy games. I'm having trouble reading the screen during gameplay. For example, in the following picture, what do the numbers at the bottom-left, top-center, and bottom right of the screen mean? Are there any sources where I could look this type of thing up or is that type of info just not out there?

Any help would be appreciated.

JoeSchmoeAHK

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » May 1, 2014 6:08pm | Report
I'll do my best.

The icons on the top corners are the players; Left side, your team. right side, enemy team. If someone dies, their portrait turns black-and-white, and you get to see how long it is before they respawn. For your team only, you can also see their level (the plain number), and their health and mana pools. The blue light below signifies if their ultimate is off cooldown or not.

Top middle, from left to right: Your team's gold total; Number of pheonixes you have up; number of towers you have up; your team's kill total; Game timer (how long until the game starts, or how long the game has gone); Enemy kill total; Number of towers the enemy has up; Number of pheonixes the enemy has up; Enemy gold total. It's fine if you disregard this part for the time being - it's useful, but not necessary.

Bottom-Left: On the top, it shows your kills, deaths, and assists. The six numbers show you, left-to-right and up-to-down: How much your basic attacks are hitting for; Your power (magical for magical gods, physical for physical gods); Physical Defense; Magical Defense; Speed; and Attack Speed. You do not need to know these for the time being, either. Useful, but not necessary.)

Bottom-right: The top number is the amount of gold you have. The slots below it show what items you have. A portrait will blink yellow if you can afford to upgrade it.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JoeSchmoeAHK » May 1, 2014 10:03pm | Report
Many thanks. I may come up with some follow-up questions the next time I play, but I think that answers everything. Rep gratefully given!

JoeSchmoeAHK

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }