Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Gods Unlocked on New Accounts

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Gods Unlocked on New Accounts 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dopout » August 26, 2013 1:18pm | Report
Hello,

I joined smite some 5-6 months ago, spent a few days playing up to player level 5 than stopped playing.

I just came back to start playing again and realized I only have 5 gods unlocked, atleast 1 of which I had bought back when I played before.

I'm curious if anyone can provide any explanation of what heroes are supposed to be unlocked at the start of playing smite (not the weekly rotation heroes) and what the old starter heroes were.

I feel cheated that they made 5 'starter heroes' of which I dont have. And on top of that even though I have 5 heroes unlocked, I had bought one. Its like I played to earn one for nothing.

It seems that if you join smite now you automatically have Thor, Posiedon, Ymir, Neith and Ra.

I have Hun Batz, Kali (paid to buy with favor), Ra, Artemis, Ymir,

Thank You

Ant-Hill

dopout

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » August 26, 2013 1:23pm | Report
you played before the hun batz patch, when he was switched with Odin, and then recently they switched out odin, kali and art for neith, pos and thor. hope that helps.

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dopout » August 26, 2013 1:27pm | Report
I find it odd that they would change starter heroes for new players in different patches and decide not grandfather players into the extra heroes.

This explains the different basic starter heroes, but not the fact that I bought a god yet still only have 5. Am I not remembering something, like maybe back than there were not 5 unlocked gods from the start, maybe 3-4 instead?

Thank you for the feedback Swamp.

dopout

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » August 27, 2013 2:32am | Report
dopout wrote:

I find it odd that they would change starter heroes for new players in different patches and decide not grandfather players into the extra heroes.

This explains the different basic starter heroes, but not the fact that I bought a god yet still only have 5. Am I not remembering something, like maybe back than there were not 5 unlocked gods from the start, maybe 3-4 instead?

Thank you for the feedback Swamp.

No, there were 5 starter gods at the beginning as well. Artemis, Kali, Ymir, Ra and Sun Wukong.

Piederman

Prominent (39)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }