Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Pack Not Working?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » God Pack Not Working? 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HerdOfTurtles » October 17, 2013 5:35pm | Report
So I recently bought the UGP and when I went to play SMITE, I only had the gods that I bought with favor. How long do I have to wait for the God Pack to take effect? Or is this not suppose to happen and something went wrong?

HerdOfTurtles

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xCO2 » October 17, 2013 7:38pm | Report
Were you refunded the favor from the gods you already purchased, and which payment option did you use?

xCO2

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » October 17, 2013 7:57pm | Report
It usually takes a while maybe even a day. My friend had to wait a day, so most likely you will too.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HerdOfTurtles » October 18, 2013 11:09am | Report
xCO2 wrote:

Were you refunded the favor from the gods you already purchased, and which payment option did you use?

No I wasn't refunded my favor, and I used my credit card to buy it off the site. And it still tells me that if I buy the God Pack I will be refunded, as if I never purchased it.

HerdOfTurtles

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IAMTHELAW » October 20, 2013 3:41pm | Report
Did it charge your credit card? DO you have the pack yet?
IGN:StoneGullet

IAMTHELAW

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xCO2 » October 21, 2013 7:56am | Report

No I wasn't refunded my favor, and I used my credit card to buy it off the site. And it still tells me that if I buy the God Pack I will be refunded, as if I never purchased it.

First check to see if the card was charged, if not you should repurchase, if it did you need to contact Hi-Rez. If you didn't go with the latter then you need to make sure that upon repurchasing the god pack that you aren't double charged later on.

xCO2

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }