Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

FPS down after last patch

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » FPS down after last patch 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by yra111 » August 30, 2013 7:17am | Report
all was OK, but after last patch game take almost all 100% of my 2 cores (E2160 at 2400mhz),so FPS maximum 30 in battles drops to 2-3 or less=unplayable.Radeon HD5770 1gb. RAM 4GB,winXP 32bit sp3.Free avira antivirus(add game to exeptions-no helps).DX 9.0c

Before patch all was almost OK(FPS drops was wery rare,now every minute).All other games runs OK.
All graphic tunings sets to lowest.

yra111

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BloodravenD » August 31, 2013 1:33am | Report
Well for starters they did update a few visual things, I noticed that when you're going to use a move they're a lot nicer looking. Sounds to me like you're playing on a pretty old computer, either that or don't know about them. With a 32bit OS, you wouldn't ever be able to utilize all 4gb of ram, think you can only use about 3 gig or so with 32bit. Also xp is pretty dated, I'd suggest updating to a more modern OS. I have a semi old laptop and even I don't get dips that low, even with a huge group of gods in one place using flashy abilities.

BloodravenD

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by yra111 » August 31, 2013 5:31am | Report
may be here is some console comands to turn off those effects? It just take all 100% of borh my CPU cores.Modern CPU in 1.5 times faster then my old cpu. It not so much..

yra111

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BloodravenD » September 1, 2013 11:43pm | Report
There aren't any except for what you can do in game, although you could try seeing if there is a config outside of the game that will either disable effects, sorry but it looks like you're pretty much outta luck on this.

BloodravenD

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aidiakapi » September 3, 2013 3:14pm | Report
I do think that the performance really went down. In jungle practice I'm up to 60% CPU utilization on my quad core.

I don't have a solution to it though.

Aidiakapi

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by yra111 » September 12, 2013 7:13pm | Report
solwed. After every restart game automaticly sets ragdoll physicks to ON.i must OFF it manually every time.then it OK.

yra111

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by yra111 » September 12, 2013 7:14pm | Report
Where is official game forum - i want to write about this bug.

yra111

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 12, 2013 10:11pm | Report
yra111 wrote:

Where is official game forum - i want to write about this bug.

Hirez killed it a while a go. Go to reddit.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }