Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Download problem.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Download problem. 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arthexbr7 » January 2, 2014 8:43pm | Report
i've tried to download the game but i had to travel so i stopped the download.When i open the launch again,the download is taking too long! and its not a wifi conection problem..I have a 10mb internet and the download will last for 1 day!.Anyone know the problem?

arthexbr7

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » January 2, 2014 8:46pm | Report
First of all this belongs in support, second of all you should wait, but thats just my opinion. You should try deleting it and then redownload it, if that doesn't work then wait.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arthexbr7 » January 2, 2014 8:54pm | Report
First of all,i have downloaded the game in my other computer in less then 1 hour..so i'll not wait dude.Its a problem,i've already tried to re-download the game,but it didint work at all.

arthexbr7

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » January 2, 2014 9:26pm | Report
Hmmmm, I don't know how to fix the problem :/. Remember this is a fansite, so theres not much we can help you with. Sorry. :c

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HerdOfTurtles » January 3, 2014 2:03pm | Report
If your still having trouble, open up the Hi-Rez Diagnostics and Support and reinstall through there or you can validate/repair. This might help.

HerdOfTurtles

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » January 4, 2014 4:33am | Report
You could always try finding a torrent version of the download, that's what I do when my downloads are terribly slow.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }