Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

benefit of the account levels

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » benefit of the account levels 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WedaSchwuin » April 25, 2013 2:33am | Report
Hello,

are there any advantages, when accounts reach higher levels respectively lvl 30?

Thanks!

WedaSchwuin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RevanClaw » April 25, 2013 3:10am | Report
When you hit lvl 30 you can compete in ranked games, which have a higher skill cap!!

As a bonus you also get Ymir cacodemon skin if you get there before the end of beta!

RevanClaw

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WedaSchwuin » April 25, 2013 4:13am | Report
Thanks!
So when I grow from e.g. form lvl 13 to 14 I dont get any advantage, is this right?

WedaSchwuin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » April 25, 2013 6:03am | Report
No difference until level 30 :)

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mellojoe » April 25, 2013 9:15am | Report
Mostly, you are paired up with other players of similar level range. So, at level 5, you are playing against other people level 1-10. When you are level 20, you are mostly playing with people level 15-25. This keeps new players at level 5 out of matches full of people with hundreds of games under their belt at level 27 or so.

It isn't a perfect system, and I have no idea about the exact level ranges, but it is an attempt to keep new players from getting ganged up on by high levels in public games.

mellojoe

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }