Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

are leavers and AFK punished here ?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » are leavers and AFK punished here ? 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by yra111 » August 19, 2013 3:06pm | Report
They almost in all games.

yra111

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » August 19, 2013 10:39pm | Report
No.

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » August 19, 2013 11:16pm | Report
Disagree. You usually don't notice, but many of them do get banned if reported. It's not hard on HiRez's end to simply see if someone disconnected in the middle of the match. They only have to look at the replay of the match. It's not a long ban - usually 3 days, or 1 week, but many DO have penalties against them if they are repeat offenders.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » August 23, 2013 5:24am | Report

This is false.

Of course you'll get punished if you're constantly leaving games every once in a while. The time I'm not sure about though. You'll also lose your goodwill to 0% every time you've been discovered by someone at the Smite support as a warning a few times before they start to ban your account. I've been away from both Smitefire and the game itself for a while now, but I doubt that they've changed it.

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by yra111 » October 2, 2013 9:26am | Report
i dont know how they ban them , but 70% of games had leavers and AFK tards at start and middle of game(i dont count people who leave when frags 5-25 -they doing right when stop playing-game already lost)

yra111

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }