Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Any blogs new players would like?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Any blogs new players would like? 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MechaBowser » April 22, 2013 11:25pm | Report
I'm trying to get this blog going, and it occurred to me that the best people to ask for what concepts should be explained would be newer players. I've been playing Smite for several months though, around 650 wins and 520 losses, so while I won't claim to be the best player ever, I do have a lot of experience.

What I'm mostly asking for are questions that require answers in more detail. Questions like 'Which God is best to lane with Sobek?' is something that could be answered relatively quickly, through the forums. However, if a new player had a question about why tanks are usually first or second picks in tournament play, or how the jungle meta has changed, things that require a decent amount of time and elaboration to explain, that's what I'm looking for.

Don't be afraid to just throw out ideas,and when I do get a blog out, by all means give me feedback, especially negative. If you disagree with something I've said, or notice a mistake I've made, by all means call me on it. This is mostly just a brainstorm thread, so pretty much any ideas are valid.

MechaBowser

Notable (1)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }