Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

A Few Questions About Jungling

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » A Few Questions About Jungling 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by EricB123 » April 2, 2015 12:18pm | Report
I'm level 23. I mainly play support as a few different gods or Bellona in solo lane. I've mastered three jungling gods, but I still know very little about what to do in the role. Anyways here are two questions about jungling:

1) If the enemy jungler ganks my team's midlaner and I come to help, should I focus on attacking the enemy jungler who's ganking or the enemy midlaner? In general, who should be prioritized in fights? I know killing the enemy ADC is important in team fights, but that's about it.

2) When should I help one of my teammate's push their lane? Sometimes if you go into someone's lane to help them, they'll tell you to go away even if you're leaving the minion last hits to them. On the contrary, sometimes your teammate will die and then blame the jungler for not coming over to help.

EricB123

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » April 2, 2015 12:44pm | Report
Okay so on the who should you focus, as anyone always focus whoever your teammates are focusing as if you can eliminate someone as fast as possible you cripple there fighting potential

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mlyn148 » April 3, 2015 10:25pm | Report
EricB123 wrote:

I'm level 23. I mainly play support as a few different gods or Bellona in solo lane. I've mastered three jungling gods, but I still know very little about what to do in the role. Anyways here are two questions about jungling:

1) If the enemy jungler ganks my team's midlaner and I come to help, should I focus on attacking the enemy jungler who's ganking or the enemy midlaner? In general, who should be prioritized in fights? I know killing the enemy ADC is important in team fights, but that's about it.

2) When should I help one of my teammate's push their lane? Sometimes if you go into someone's lane to help them, they'll tell you to go away even if you're leaving the minion last hits to them. On the contrary, sometimes your teammate will die and then blame the jungler for not coming over to help.

1) If you're in a 2v2 midlane situation, focus whoever is the most threatening to your midlaner. I.e, if a Kali ganks your Ra, and is destroying him, focus her. If their jungler is in the back field and their midlaner is for whatever reason rushing your Ra, focus him.

I guess another way of saying this is, whoever is being the most aggressive towards your midlaner, is who you should focus.

mlyn148

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }