Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Trying to play conquest....properly.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Trying to play conquest....properly. 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MasterAlyssa » October 26, 2015 9:47pm | Report
Hi guys, Im MasterAlyssa and i dont usually play conquest because Matchmaking has really put me off and when we get noobs, its not fun, fullstop. Im not hating on noobs, but i just cant learn to play conquest properly, if im running around the map to save someone, i need to be taught, almost step by step, or atleast give me a guideline or something such as, when your a jungler, then you go to Speed camp then Mana camp then other mid camps etc etc. Also, people are really mean if you dont save them, or get such and such item, or your not "building right". or if you die when they dont help you.

In retrospect, i really would like some people, from AU, to help me understand conquest a bit better, and to get a feel for what to build in what situation.

I am in the AU server, and I normally play ADC, I have two legendary ADC (Neith and Artemis) and a Xbalanque on IX nearly X so, yeah ive been playing hunters for a long time now and i would like to learn the other roles respectively.

I have curse, its just MasterAlyssa, and i also have skype, please fell free to give me any advice here, or PM me in smite or on curse.

Thanks a bunch.

MasterAlyssa.

MasterAlyssa

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }