Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Offering Support Mentoring

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Offering Support Mentoring 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TrollyTheSolly » May 28, 2015 6:28am | Report
Hello fellow Smite players!
My in-game name is TrollyTheSolly and I have recently been accepted as a mentor for the role of Support. I have been gaming since the age of 5 and found MOBAS about three years ago. When I started Smite I chose a random god and bought him, this turned out to be Geb. From that moment on I decided that I would get Geb to X. I did not know the meta, had no idea about itemisation, rotations or body-blocking. From that time I have progressed quite far. I am in Gold IV league for conquest (I have stopped doing league since I met the toxidity in Gold, I will return to it soon) and have my Geb to mastery X (finally). I would be happy to share all my knowledge of this amazing God with anyone in need! I will be on for most days. Send me a message in game or on Skype (both TrollyTheSolly) and tell me you want mentoring. I can give you any tips and show you the basics of supporting. I am currently support for Team Mythic so when we are not screaming i will be happy to help. As i said, Geb is my main but i know the basics of all supports and an extensive knowledge of the role. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks and I hope to talk to you soon!
TrollyTheSolly

TrollyTheSolly

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reversegods » June 23, 2015 11:30am | Report
You replied to my thread a few days ago, and i would love to have your help, but i think we're different timezones. I'm eastern btw.

Reversegods

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }