Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Need some help with Thor jungle.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Need some help with Thor jungle. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShinjiEvangelio » September 29, 2013 4:36pm | Report
Well I'm not well with Thor in jungle and I would like to improve a litlle. I really dont know what am I doing wrong but I'm not too helpful to my team. Once I even managed to upset my team so much they wanted to report me :D. I just... I dont know.. I'm roaming and taking camps and starting to gank from level 3. And ganks are usually veeeeery unsuccesful... I also always struggle very much with counterjungling. For example Bakasura can take me easily in every phase of game...

I will be really thankful for all advices as well as help in game.

ShinjiEvangelio

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 30, 2013 12:56am | Report
Well baka is the best invader jungler in the game right now so i under stand you having a probleme with him. Make junger route that controlls the mid camps. Ask your mid laner to help you with those and you should be ok even if baka ganks you.

If you see baka call out that you see him and if you want to do stuff to him call for help. Just be very focused on communication.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }