Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Need help with....Smite basically

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Need help with....Smite basically 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by c0pperhead » December 10, 2014 3:35am | Report
Hey Guys!

Name's c0pperhead. I started playing Smite about a week ago after never really liking MOBA's due to the top down view and clicking aspect of it all. A friend pointed my direction towards Smite and I decided to give it a go. I love the gameplay and setting (you know, Gods and all), but haven't really done anything outside of arena. I would really like to get into conquest, siege,... name it, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to show me the ropes? I'd appreciate the help a lot! In game name is c0pperhead as well, so if anyone would like to add me or leave their name in the thread, I'd very much appreciate it. Thanks guys, and I hope to see you in game so I can get my Smite on! Oh and, one other thing, I have purchased the God pack so I'm set to learn any god (which I intend to do in the long run), but I will take your advice to heart when you point me to one god or the other to pick the game up a bit smoother. Thanks!
"Where the hell is everyone!?" Me playing LoL the third time in 2012 with 4 friends that had played the game religiously for over 2 years. Haven't touched it since.

c0pperhead

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » December 10, 2014 5:58am | Report
Hi there! Welcome to the forums.

Are you interested in joining the Smitefire Gaming clan? It's a good way to see if there are fellow Smitefire members are online, and see if they are willing to mentor.

If you're interested, i'll send you an invite. Is your IGN the same as your forum name?

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by c0pperhead » December 10, 2014 6:03am | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

Hi there! Welcome to the forums.

Are you interested in joining the Smitefire Gaming clan? It's a good way to see if there are fellow Smitefire members are online, and see if they are willing to mentor.

If you're interested, i'll send you an invite. Is your IGN the same as your forum name?

IGN is indeed the same good sir :) And I would very much like to join the clan! Thank you for the offer :)
"Where the hell is everyone!?" Me playing LoL the third time in 2012 with 4 friends that had played the game religiously for over 2 years. Haven't touched it since.

c0pperhead

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SuppleGhost » December 10, 2014 4:03pm | Report
Think you could add me as well? My IGN is the same as SmiteFire.

SuppleGhost

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » December 10, 2014 5:30pm | Report
I could invite both of you :)

edit: @c0pperhead, you'll have to leave your current clan if you'd like an invite

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BoredAsUsual » December 19, 2014 5:30pm | Report
BoredAsUsual13 is my Smite name and I am in love with Joust, Arena, and Siege. I am totally willing to help you out in those if you ever want a friendly game in which we do not care if we win or lose. :) I suggest starting our with range characters if you want to get the hang of Smite. It allows you to hang back for a bit and watch how your teammates move in fights.
"Time to bring Christmas cheer to everyone. Whether they like it or not."

BoredAsUsual

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KeyTarget » January 11, 2015 12:22am | Report
I'd like to join the clan as well. KeyTarget is my in-game name.
I'll leave my current clan whenever I get the chance to

KeyTarget

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }