Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Need a mentor on God Tips/Good tactics (Mostly play 3v3)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Need a mentor on God Tips/Good tactics (Mostly play 3v3) 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Majestic_Jackal » May 4, 2014 11:58pm | Report
Hello everybody on SmiteFire!

I am Majestic_Jackal (MidknightTiger IGN, some day will fix it) anyways, i am mainly a player of 3v3 matches because it's the only game type that doesn't lag out on me majorly. Arena Lag-bombs hard on me, Conquest is touch'n'go for me and Assault is just unfair now to me since they got rid of the fair "Classing", so 3v3 is the main gamemode i see as fair whether i win or lose.

But i really could use some tips on building gods right, and maybe just tips on in general of what is a good idea or bad idea, i am lvl 30 and have 20 solid masteries on gods but still i feel sometimes my play-style is not good, I mean i tend to have more victories than defeats so i must be doing something right, but i would prefer to at least feel if i lose a match i was playing right.

Mostly i feel i could use some guidence on the god type Warrior, i barely ever play warriors besides Odin and Guan Yu and occasionally Tyr though i lost alot more with him than i did with the Odin or Guan. i mostly would like to know what are some good builds for Warrior types as the main ones i can't really seem to get the hang of are Sun Wukong or Vamana.

But in all honesty, just a good friend in-game to mentor me and teach me the proper ways of playing gods would be wonderful, cause the better i know my role the more pro i could play, and maybe someday advance myself into the leagues! so if anyone is interested in mentoring me and helping me learn the right and not wrong ways of playing then feel free to drop me a friend-request or post here or PM. Thank you!

Majestic_Jackal

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » May 5, 2014 12:56am | Report
I would be glad to play with you and mentor you.
Also, since you like Sun Wukong, here's a guide I wrote on him, find it here.
The build I use for SWK could be universally used with all warriors, as it's a somewhat basic warrior build. However, it's definitely best to get a build optimized for the god being used. I specialize specifically in warriors, they've always been my favorite class, so you shoot me a friend invite whenever you feel like, and I'll definitely help you out.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Majestic_Jackal » May 5, 2014 9:17am | Report
Sure, I'd love to have you mentor me ^^, is your IGN the same as your username here?

Majestic_Jackal

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » May 5, 2014 11:55am | Report
Yup

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Majestic_Jackal » May 5, 2014 1:43pm | Report
I'll add you ASAP when i get on, 5-6PM my time usually i'm on playing, eastern time.

Also read the Sun Wukong guide, pretty nicely done, i tested out the full CDR in practice and it REALLY does work great, i could imagine using it in a real game so i may give it a go next time i get to support in 3v3 as a Bruiser/Warrior.

Majestic_Jackal

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » May 9, 2014 9:51am | Report
I already have you on my list, we shall try to play soon.

In regards to building, I'll try to phrase it how dmbrandon does... It's all about solving a problem, it's more about counter-building.

I also mainly play 3v3. I have no interest in Assault or Arena. I play Conquest maybe once or twice a month, if that. I just can't handle the teammates in that mode.

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }