Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Na player looking for mentor

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Na player looking for mentor 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ZangsLegacy » August 17, 2013 8:48pm | Report
Hey ive been playing this game sence guan yu ive gone through phases of quitting the game and coming back but overall ive played for awhile but i feel ive hardly improved from how much i play i need a mentor in general gameplay and can help me with my main role which is jungling im still pretty bad at jungling coming from usually always midding but if you can do this put your name below and ill add you asap i really want to improve...
IGN: EvilZangs Clan: Wrath Gaming

ZangsLegacy

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » August 17, 2013 8:57pm | Report
Jungling is a hard role to mentor someone in, because it's not something that you can easily show them in-game.

I'll give you some basic tips that I hope will help you:

1. Always set up a jungling route, and attempt to keep that route cleared as much as possible.
2. Have a favorite buff. My jungler friend is addicted to movement buff, which is a key part of his jungle route and he could not go without it.
3. If you can, learn any enemy jungler's route and try to deprive them of their buffs.
4. Pay attention to your enemy's health bars, and if you see an enemy on low health and/or if you see a lone enemy running around or pushing a lane, gank that person IN THE FACE!
5. Keep the middle fury camps clean as much as possible, and when you can take them with your mid so that they can get a potential advantage over their enemy.
6. Ward the solo lane jungle. I cannot stress that enough, you will most likely save their life.
7. If your mid or solo lane wants a buff, help them get it. You're doing your job and helping a team mate too.
8. While you are a jungler, if a lane needs help YOU GET YOUR *** OVER THERE AND HELP!
9. If you see an enemy in the jungle, ping their location with [VB] and a click. Also, be sure to call mias if you see empty lanes and if you know the direction an enemy is going YOU CALL THAT! YOU GIVE THAT WARNING AND YOU GO GANK THEIR FACE!

And the 10th, and maybe most important (according to my jungler friend):

10. Never be afraid to die, in order to get a kill. (That is, if you prefer stupidly aggressive play styles like he does)

I hope this helps. Jungling is something that you kind of have to learn on your own, because you have to make your own route and the effective-ness of the jungling depends entirely on you.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ZangsLegacy » August 17, 2013 9:08pm | Report
thanks few of those i didnt know thats really gonna help thanks so much
IGN: EvilZangs Clan: Wrath Gaming

ZangsLegacy

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }