Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Mid in conquest league

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Mid in conquest league 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Volundor » August 27, 2014 1:55pm | Report
I mainly play mid and jungle and usually do very very well as them in public games, however i find myself little lost in preforming mid in conquest league and i'm wondering if anyone would spare the time to help me learn how to mid better in conquest league. I'm primarily intrested in learning how to rotate between the lanes more efficiently with the enemy mid still in the lane. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Volundor

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 27, 2014 2:10pm | Report
Memememememememe! I also main mid and jungle

Uh what gods do you mainly use and stuff, depends on the kit. And for rotating lanes while the enemy mid laner is in lane, try not to do it unless it's needed or a for sure kill for you or your teammates from your gank. If you do do it, simply leave the lane, be insanely careful that the jungler is not in that side of the jungler. Rotating while your enemy mid laner is dead or out of lane is better but always isn't possible.

It is also most likely your enemy mid laner will follow you into the jungle, where you can surprise them and land a quick stun or something (depending on your kit) and based if they back off or are ready for more, retreat/kill/gank.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }