Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Mentoring New Players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Mentoring New Players 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BigPhatPanda » January 31, 2016 6:54pm | Report
Hello there newbies!

BigPhatPanda and Wulfryder (and Akujik) are here to help you learn the game that is Smite. We are here to teach you everything from god mechanics to game strategies to how to avoid going on tilt.

About Us

We run a small clan of active players who are online just about every day and looking to develop and learn.
We do everything from casuals to leagues, arena to conquest, etc. We pretty much do it all.

We're NA within the EST timezone and are generally on mostly at night.
If you're interested in learning how to play any types of game modes in Smite we are prepared to take the time and effort required to make you a platinum player. We all play PC and I also play on XBox.

As for rules and etiquette, there really isn't any. We're all adults here, nobody cares if you swear or get upset at some stupid bullsh*t play that happened because beads didn't f*cking go off.... because we've all been there. All we ask of you is that you have a good attitude and can handle the banter/trash talk that we like to throw out. We're one big family of brothers and sisters, and we're gonna treat you just as poorly as we treat our actual siblings. So be prepared.

Our Goal

We are ready to do 1v1's to help newer players improve their gameplay and get a better knowledge of god mechanics and itemization. We are encouraging newer players to consider reaching out to us as we will be helping to teach the game and strategies especially for the upcoming third season.

Communication Stuffs

Success in Smite comes from communication (good communication allows for some hot plays). For communication we generally use Teamspeak, but we also all have curse, and skype available as well. Every time we play we're on one or the other, so we're more than capable of finding a way to talk to you guys to help you learn.

Season 3

As you all know, Smite is coming to end with Season 2 and will soon be bringing in Season 3 with a large amount of changes from map arrangement to new modes to item changes and additions. With this is mind we are planning to start off strong with the new Season and will be cohesively working towards improving our strategies and gameplay with the new changes. We will be holding in house coaching lessons and 1v1's in order to help our members learn and improve. We encourage new players to reach out to us so we can help you learn the game, especially with all the new changes coming around.

That's All Folks

If you have any questions at all, feel free to PM me, email me at [email protected], or message me in game.

Feel free to add me in game even if you don't want help from us, IGN: BigPhatPanda, and let's play some Smite!

~Panda... and Wulf..... and Akujik

P.S. Another way to contact Panda is to add and message him via Steam. Here's my profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BigPhatPandas/

BigPhatPanda

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }