Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Mentoring for Xbox SMITE

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Mentoring for Xbox SMITE 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Logiicc » January 25, 2016 7:22am | Report
I have been playing SMITE since the Alpha on PC and looking to just help some people get into the game because it is such a great game and I think everyone should have a fair chance learning it without the BM from vet players. My GT is Logiicc Pro thank you and hope to see you soon.

Logiicc

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by True Darkniss » January 27, 2016 3:39pm | Report
hey I've been playing smite on Xbox one for about two weeks now but have not found a mage I am comfortable going mid with, I also play Loki solo and Artemis in joust. what mages do you recommend for going mid ( not he Bo, I cant play him for **** ). Or what other gods do you recommend for a guy like me to play I prefer to do damage than take the damage that's why I am good with Loki.

kind regards.

True Darkniss

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Logiicc » February 8, 2016 8:43pm | Report
Hey I replied and sent you a PM if you need anymore help let me know

Logiicc

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by James The Wall » February 12, 2016 10:35pm | Report
Hey I have been playing for a while now on Xbox and have made my on builds before finding this site. Please message or contact on Xbox if you have time to help me modify builds

James The Wall

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TenPace » February 13, 2016 12:40am | Report
I'm in the same boat, Logicc. Been playing since alpha, like to help others, and definitely notice a lot of salty players who verbally abused new players for not knowing meta, amongst other reasons.

My GT is AceGamerKing, though I'm not on that much these days. But I think it'd be cool to get together and help people learn SMITE.
I play SMITE. What else do you need to know?

Xbox: AceGamerKing
Steam: TenPace

TenPace

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }