Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Mentor looking for students

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Mentor looking for students 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGamingDragon » July 25, 2016 3:04pm | Report
Hello im TheGamingDragn on smite and i wont say i know everything but i know a decent bit. If your looking for someone to help you, you can hit me up im try to be only everyday in the afternoon. Me and My clan are always looking for new players to teach and help because who knows maybe you can be a professional smite player. But in all seriousness if you need some help feel free to comment, pm me, or add me on smite to play some games

TheGamingDragon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by infamousj012 » July 25, 2016 6:18pm | Report
YYYYYOOOOOOOOO!
I'm not completely noob, but am discovering I have more nub tendencies than I'd like to when I came back to PC.. i got an xbo and thought I'd just gotten the knack of the game, just to learn it's because they're all newer than I am haha..
I have a good grasp of the joust and arena sections of the game, can run clash (not very well regardless of class,) and the reason I'm asking to begin with is conquest, I avoid it like the plague.. I'm impatient but intrigued to learn.. regardless of class I like to support my team, and have on occasion gotten myself jammed and killed due to my haste. my thought process there is- I'd rather someone who can carry be alive than me alone lol.

I'm an adult, school isn't a factor, I don't get grounded from gaming, and I have a mic, and controller..

if you got time to explain the lanes and remind me (kindly) what I'm supposed to be doing, I get distracted and start trying to gank if I'm the jungler, and have NO clue which lane is what so when people call everything, I'm just like "derp" and follow whoever is at base or near it when I respawn, not due to not knowing how to play, just ignorance to this particular mode.

infamousj012 is my username, and I'm a smite-a-holic- teach me to be ruler of the battleground!

orrrrrr tell me no and I'll seek revenge in the championships after I teach myself! lol
my name is infamousj012, and I'm a smite-a-holic

infamousj012

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }