Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for people to play with - Lvl 14 EU

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for people to play with - Lvl 14 EU 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NeLoDK » March 31, 2013 3:37pm | Report
It's basically as the title says, I'm interested in playing with people who are fairly familiar with other mobas or smite in general.

I am determined to become better and I want to push myself to a higher level, so far I have had a great time with smite, I have been playing very well as well as having a load of fun.

What I am looking for is another person just like me, someone who wants to work hard to become better and take their game to another level, someone who is willing to experiment with lane comps, and someone who wants to have fun.

My overall mindset is that dying for a kill is not worth it, and I'd rather shut down a lane than roaming early.

I play everything except ranged carry's. My god pool is : Sun Wukong, Vamana, Freya, Ares and a few others like Anubis and so on, the AP carry's in this game seem to be really good, but its not my playstyle.

And just to top off my application or whatever you would call it, in my last 10 games I've went negative once, and only lost 3 games. I never surrender and think leavers are idiots who whine all to much. I only rage at myself when doing bad, which makes me learn even more.

So if you find that you wanna play a few games just to try it out, then write me up ;)

NeLoDK

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }