Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for people to play with

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Looking for people to play with 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DanLatt » April 12, 2013 11:51am | Report
Just as the title suggests, I'm looking for people to casually play Smite with.

I'm not a hardcore must win every game sort of person, but of course I do like to win. I've been playing Smite for about 2 weeks now and I'm loving it but I'd really like to find some people who would like to play every now and then as party.

I'm currently level 16/17 and I'd say I'm not too bad at the game so if anyone is interested add me in game or message me here, my character name is also DanLatt.

I do have to put it out there though, if you don't have a form of voice communication I don't think we'd be able to play together.

DanLatt

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DanLatt » April 15, 2013 6:53am | Report
Anyone?

DanLatt

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolifiedTV » April 23, 2013 2:41pm | Report
I would be more than happy to try to play with you Dan! Add Holified in game and I will do my best to try to play!

HolifiedTV
<MFTV - Smite>

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by pewpewurbhole » April 24, 2013 12:50am | Report
Do you have any other MOBA experience before this? If so, I'd be down to play. I'm only about lvl 11 right now, but I have plenty of MOBA experience and I have all gods.

pewpewurbhole

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BioLake » April 25, 2013 8:20am | Report
Heyooo stranger :3
Add BioLake and we can play sometimes :D

BioLake

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DanLatt » April 27, 2013 3:32pm | Report
Awesome, sorry that I haven't gotten back to you guys. As you can see it was like 8 days without a reply so I forgot about it :P
I'll send you guys an invite in game.

DanLatt

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }